European HIV Clinical Forum 2023: Hybrid Workshop
Are you interested to hear about HIV prevention and the state of antiretroviral therapy in Europe?
Do you want to explore the various considerations in choice of regimen?
Then join your peers in Rome (or online) on 7 June 2022 – get involved in the discussions about the future of healthcare for people living with HIV in Europe.
The program includes exclusive content on:
- Clinical trials and real-world data on long-acting regimens for naïve PLWH
- Considerations in HIV healthcare for understudied populations
- Therapeutic options for HIV prevention in 2023
- Clinical considerations in choosing an optimal first line regimen
- Switching antiretroviral therapy in suppressed patients
- Novel indications and regimens with approved antiretroviral drugs
The HIV Clinical Forum provides an independent scientific program on emerging topics in HIV, and a platform for delegates to share their clinical experiences, along with networking opportunities for community-building.